Are you seeking affordable Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Software for your Nigerian medical practice business? pursue no further, introducing CliniquePlus EMR Software, designed with Nigerian care practice at heart and all Nigerian factors being considered.
Factors to consider before choosing an EMR software For a Nigerian Hospital/Clinic
- Pricing & Part Payments: This is a big deciding factor for most care practices in Nigeria, CliniquePlus EMR Software prices are very competitive and have several plans such as Midi, Mini, Maxi, Pro and 4life depending on the size of your facility. For as low as NGN 470, 000, you can have fully functional EMR Software. To see a full list of CliniquePlus plans and their features please click https://netwalkers.com.ng/cliniqueplus/#prices. You can pay for CliniquePlus in instalments and also based on the number of patients you have. You can upgrade and downgrade at any time.
- Features & Functions: Aside from being affordable, your choice of EMR software should be sophisticated and robust to handle typical Nigerian clinical and administrative processes. CliniquePlus EMR Software excels here. CliniquePlus’s design is modular, meaning that new features can be added to the existing modules without altering or affecting the existing performance of the software. Currently, CliniquePlus has modules to manage the following processes:
- Front office: Patient queue management, complaints logs, phone call logs, visitor logs, patient appointments
- Cashier/Billings: Manage payments (part payment, debts, HMO claims)
- Clinics: Manage OPD, IPD, Operation Theatre, and Specialist appointments.
- Investigation: Lab/Imaging test order, sample management, result management and approvals for patient and walk-in clients.
- Pharmacy: Generic medicine & brand medicines, prescriptions, dispensary, billings, inventory management.
- Admin: Leaves, staff incomes & deductions, payroll, practice license management.
- Finance: Income & Expense management
- Records: Patient, Births, Diseases & statistics, Deaths management.
- Inventory: Stores, items, suppliers, requisitions management.
- Ambulance: Drivers, Vehicles, Ambulance calls, Maintenance/Incidence Log management.
- Marketing: Referrers, commissions, referral transactions management
- Shop: Clinic shop management.
- Security & Access Control: This is worth noting, your EMR software should able to protect patients and your facility data. It should be to assign roles and permissions to users of the software and sophisticated enough against external intruders. Cliniqueplus is built with the latest in security technologies and its roles and permission features are superb. You can create a role, and assign what that role can view, add or delete.
- Good Design Matters: CliniquePlus EMR look and feels is simple, yet very powerful. Buttons or links are not scattered all over the screen. You are presented with buttons you need to work at a given instance. It is mobile responsive and can be used on tablets without stress.
- Existing Clients & For How Long: Who uses and duration of use also matters CliniquePlus EMR Software is used by Nigerian Medical Centers for many years including several hospitals in Nigeria.
- Authentic & Original: Some tech person purchase or even steal others’ software to resell, this maybe appeal to some facilities because of the price but subsequently, as your clinic begins to grow, you begin to need more features, training, updates, the seller might not be able to help you with this because he/she is not the maker of the software and as such does not understand, will have to wait for the actual developers. This will slow your business. CliniquePlus is a product of Netwalkers NG. They have full-time software, and network engineers to assist either remotely or on-site.
- Customization: Different practice processes are different, you would want a particular feature or flow. The CliniquePlus EMR team will do any kind of customization you desire
- Support & Training: After installation, we provide onsite setup and training. We understand some of your staff may not be tech-savvy, we provide periodic onsite, remote training. We also have our software training guides as text and videos.
To request for CliniquePlus demo, please click the link below:
or call +2349046672153