Digital Marketer Manager Job
P.S: Application link on the last paragraph.
About Netwalkers NG
We help small and medium scale businesses in Nigeria with intelligent solutions to scale their businesses or automate work processes. We provide insights and resources to help drive the business forward and faster. We do these through custom, functional websites, and computer applications, marketing campaigns focused on converting your users into customers.
We intend to include more innovative and modern ways to drive business success like computer and voice networking, renewable energy like solar, commercial electrification, access control, business database administration, staff training, and outsourcing.
Netwalkers NG is legally registered to carry business operations in Nigeria. It is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria with business number 2727273. It is also a registered taxpayer with the Federal Inland Revenue Service.
At Netwalkers NG, we want to help businesses sell more online and automate their work processes. Learn More About Us
Digital Marketing Manager Job Description:
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good graphic design skills is a plus.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Ability to meet client and outspoken
Apply here: https://forms.gle/5cBc8fJVZeLY64sy9